Safety & Security
Our facility adheres to the highest standards of safety which either meet or exceed the standards observed by other child-care facilities. From the classroom to the playground, we work to ensure the safety and security of each child in our care.
- We have specific procedures for daily pickup and drop off to ensure that no child is left behind. Your child will only be released to the person or persons named in their official registration record.
- We maintain updated files on authorized contacts in case of illness or other unforeseen emergency. We also maintain confidential and up-to-date records on health and immunizations.
- Teachers ensure organized classrooms to maximize safety and supervision.
- Our cribs are built for maximum viewing on all sides, and do not contain materials which could be considered dangerous to a child's sleeping habits.
- Our staff uses the National SIDS Campaign "Back to Sleep" as a preventative measure against Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
- Teachers are trained in Infant, Child, and Adult CPR and First Aid.
- Internet-accessible security cameras are provided in each classroom. Password-protected access is granted to parents on request.
- Our food preparation and storage facilities are monitored to ensure that safe, nutritious meals are prepared on sanitary surfaces.
- We conduct fire and safety drills monthly. Each classroom has a fire sprinkler, and doors are equipped with alarms which sound upon accidental opening.