We take pride in our state of the art facilities. Our teachers are trained in infectious disease prevention and understand the best methods to ensure the health and safety of every child, from infant to those in our full-day kindergarten program. To ensure the environment is safe, we employ a variety of methods, including:
- Disinfection of classrooms, equipment and toys throughout the entire day.
- Using safety checklists in each room so that every teacher and room perform the same tidiness and safety routines.
- Having our owner on-site to ensure the highest standards are kept.
- Washing hands VERY often; both our own and the children's. We offer child-size sinks, and teach proper hand-washing techniques using soap and warm water.
- Wearing gloves to prevent the spread of germs, especially important during diaper changes and/or handling food.
- Storing commercial cleaning products in locked cabinets to prevent accidental exposure.